We are extremely happy to announce 11th edition of Poznan Summer School of Bioinformatics. The meeting will take place at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (Poland) from 6th to 10th July, 2015.
This year it covers modern approaches to RNA analyses, including subjects like:
1. Introduction to RNA biology
2. Applications of next-generation sequencing in RNA studies
3. Transcriptome sequencing, assembly and gene expression estimation
4. Identification and analysis of microRNAs and other small RNAs
5. Long non-coding RNAs
6. Secondary and tertiary structures of RNAs
The course is suitable both for beginners and for those who already have some basic knowledge in computational biology and find it necessary and interesting to learn more about bioinformatic applications in RNA studies. Our school consists of lectures and hands-on: this combination should fit best your needs as you have a chance to try out the discussed methods yourself.
For further information please visit our website: